Skip to content
- Always keep the jewellery in the packaging its received in to prevent scratches, tarnish, loss of beads/pearl and chains.
- Jewellery should always be the last thing worn, after applying makeup and perfume and should be the first thing removed.
- Its not recommended to wear the jewellery during sleep, shower or sporting activities.
- Avoid applying perfumes, deodrant, hairspray or aerosol near your jewellery.
- Store jewellery away from high humidity to keep metal from tarnishing.
- Do not store under direct sunlight or expose it to heat for a long duration.